A penguin was driving his car down the highway when steam began to pour out of the hood. He pulled into a repair shop and asked the mechanic to fix his car. The man said to come back in half an hour. So while he waited the penguin went across the street to the bar, and ordered a glass of milk. Since penguins don’t have hands to hold glasses, he spilled some milk on his beak. When he returned to the mechanic, he asked what was wrong with his car. The mechanic said it looked like he blew a seal.
Read more jokes
- He ain’t won a damn thing
- Lying in bed in a hospital with an oxygen mask over his mouth
- I’m the wrong height
- You’ve got mail
- The seven dwarfs in Rome
- A successful businessman flew to Vegas for the weekend to gamble
- 50% for doing it all through the muffler
- The glass wall
- Why did the blonde bring a gun to the wedding?
- What was the first thing Eve said to Adam?