Which of the following are you most likely to find yourself saying at the end of a relationship?
a) “I hope we can still be friends.”
b) “I’m not in right now, please leave a message at the beep.”
c) “Welcome to Dumpsville, population, YOU.”
Read more jokes
- What do a woman and a tornado have in common?
- You should be supplied with your own court stenographer
- Mother of Six
- I got the license plate number
- You should make love to a woman for the first time only after
- What do you call a guy from West Virginia who doesn’t have sisters?
- Why did George W. Bush cross the road?
- Why do men find it hard to make eye contact with women?
- Signs you’re burned out
- Men will screw anything