Golfer: “Think I’m going to drown myself in the lake.”
Caddy: “Think you can keep your head down that long?”
Golfer: “I’d move heaven and earth to break 100 on this course.”
Caddy: “Try heaven, you’ve already moved most of the earth.”
Golfer: “Do you think my game is improving?”
Caddy: “Yes sir, you miss the ball much closer now.”
Golfer: “Do you think I can get there with a 5 iron?”
Golfer: “You’ve got to be the worst caddy in the world.”
Caddy: “I don’t think so sir. That would be too much of a coincidence.”
Read more jokes
- Caddy comments – part 2
- What was the first thing Eve said to Adam?
- Turn around
- What is 6 inches long, has a big head, and drives women wild?
- I’m tropical
- How do you drown a blonde?
- How did the guy see the cow?
- What did you bring?
- Quit your job, sell your house, take all your money and go to Las Vegas
- King Arthur was about to embark on a long crusade