Two guys are drinking together, when one of them throws up all over himself. “Christ!” he says, “My wife is going to kill me.”
His friend puts his arm around his shoulder and offers him 20 dollars. “Don’t worry,” he says, “I’m your best friend – give her this and tell her that I chucked up on your jacket, and that I gave you this money to get it cleaned.”
“Fantastic,” says the first guy. “You’re amazing, really the best.”
Arriving home, the poor guy’s wife opens the door. “Where the hell have you been, look at the state of you…” she kicks off.
Quickly he replies, “Look love, it’s not really my fault. Jack threw up all over me, but you know he’s really a nice guy ‘cos he gave me 20 bucks to get my jacket cleaned…”
“But there are 40 dollars here,” she replies.
“Oh, yeh, I forgot to tell you,” he says, “Jack sat in my trousers as well.”
Read more jokes
- This guy is having an affair
- A successful businessman flew to Vegas for the weekend to gamble
- All the good stuff is gone
- Genius, my ass
- Passionate, spontaneous sex on the kitchen floor
- He ain’t won a damn thing
- The 6 most important men in a woman’s life
- It’s called the Twist
- Where’s the toast
- What did you bring?