I was in the supermarket, and I had these two shopping carts full of groceries, and I was waiting in line. This guy got in line behind me, and all he had was a jar of spaghetti sauce and some spaghetti. He kept checking his watch and looking at my two full carts, trying to hint for me to let him go ahead of me. I just totally ignored him, but then finally, I turned around. I said, ‘Hey man, if that’s all you have is that spaghetti sauce and that spaghetti, then you should just go ahead and do some more shopping because I’m going to be a while.’
Read more jokes
- Caddy comments – part 2
- Reagan would always say something I never understood
- A successful businessman flew to Vegas for the weekend to gamble
- Not the queen, the king
- She is so blonde that it takes her two hours to…
- Why were the bones chasing the skull?
- Don’t make the same mistakes I did
- Yo’ Mama’s hair is so full of dandruff
- All the good stuff is gone
- What do you call a 70s cookie band?