A couple walked into the supermarket. They looked confused, so a clerk walked up to them and asked them what they wanted.
The couple asked for a couple of lottery tickets. He gave the tickets to them, and they paid for them.
The husband looked confused again. He asked the clerk, “What the hell do I do with these damn things?”
The clerk replied, “Well, you’re supposed to scratch the box and see if you’ve won anything.”
The wife looked disgusted. “Oh please,” she muttered.
“What?” asked the clerk. “Oh nothing,” she answered, “it’s just that, well, he’s been scratching down there for years, and he ain’t won a damn thing.”
Read more jokes
- Would you prefer block or script letters?
- A buffet
- Where’s the toast
- Passionate, spontaneous sex on the kitchen floor
- Never kissed a girl before
- What’s that shriveled up old thing on Grandma
- What was the first thing Eve said to Adam?
- Yo’ mama so stupid, she walked into an antique shop and asked, “What’s new?”
- A penguin was driving his car down the highway
- Wedding cake