I married a lawyer, which I know sounds very impressive. Every girl dreams, when they grow up, they’re gonna marry a doctor, marry a lawyer. But me, I had to marry the only lawyer in America with a conscience. I didn’t marry the cutthroat, ruthless, gimme-all-your-money lawyer. No, I married the pay-me-what-you-can-whenever-you-can-I-just-want-to-see-justice-served lawyer. I got so ripped off, ladies and gentlemen. Do you know what it’s like? It’s like I finally banged a rock star, but he’s with a Christian band.
Read more jokes
- Don’t make the same mistakes I did
- Where’s my Rolex?
- Constant bickering
- When do you know a lawyer is telling the truth?
- A women is getting married for her fourth time around
- Stamps for the Christmas cards
- What do you call a 70s cookie band?
- What’s the difference between a trampoline and a lawyer?
- The lawyer out the window
- Never kissed a girl before