I was at the doctor this week. He says, ‘Joe, you should really try and be the perfect weight.’ So I looked behind him on the chart, and it turns out, I’m still within the parameters of being the perfect weight. Apparently, I’m the wrong height.
Read more jokes
- Celebrity computer viruses (II)
- You’ve got mail
- A penguin was driving his car down the highway
- Celebrity computer viruses (III)
- The guy who had three balls
- He ain’t won a damn thing
- The height of desperation
- Your finger is broken
- Can you give me a lobotomy?
- Things I learned from movies (III)