A woman walks into the Post Office to buy stamps for her Christmas cards.
“What denomination?” asks the clerk.
“Oh, good heavens! Have we come to this?” said the woman. “Well, give me 50 Baptist and 50 Catholic and one Methodist.”
Read more jokes
- Till she looks good enough for me to go home
- The marriage rules
- We use the equestrian method
- He ain’t won a damn thing
- Constant bickering
- Your day in the barrel
- Who killed Abraham Lincoln
- A redneck couple gets married and are on their honeymoon
- Take off my pantyhose
- A nose walks into a bar and asks for a drink.