This mafia family was in need of a collection officer, and after screening many applicants they hired an individual who happened to be hearing impaired. He was very good at what he did, and within a week he had collected $40,000. from non-payers, however he was greedy and hid the money for himself.
It didn’t take long for the mafia bosses to catch on, so they sent a couple of thugs and an interpreter to find the collector. They found him, took him to an abandoned warehouse and the two thugs told the interpreter to ask the collector, “where’s da money?”
The interpreter signed to the collector and the collecter signed back, “I don’t know what you’re talking about.”
The interpreter told them what he had said and one of the thugs pulled out a 38 revolver and stuck it in the collector’s ear. He told the interpreter to ask the collector about the money again. The interpreter asked.
The collector signed back, “It’s in a tree stump in Central Park 50 yards east of the main fountain!”
The interpreter tells the thugs, “He said he still doesn’t know what you’re talking about and you don’t have the guts to pull that trigger!”
Read more jokes
- How much money he could get for the duck
- You wake up the next morning in your bathroom
- Quit your job, sell your house, take all your money and go to Las Vegas
- In the hospital with two broken legs
- He who hath not sinned, cast the first stone
- A penguin was driving his car down the highway
- A buffet
- What did the hurricane say to the coconut tree?
- A successful businessman flew to Vegas for the weekend to gamble
- Do I have to stick my head in the fence?