A Frenchman, an Englishman, an American man, and a lawyer were sitting on a train.
The Frenchman offered everyone some of his baguette, then threw it out the window, saying, “Don’t worry – we have plenty of those where I come from.”
The Englishman offered everyone a crumpet, then threw the rest out of the window, saying, “Don’t worry – we have plenty of those where I come from.”
Then the American threw the lawyer out the window, saying…
Read more jokes
- A Frenchman, an Englishman and a New Yorker are exploring the jungle and are captured by a fierce tribe
- Did you know that St. Patrick..
- How many lawyer jokes are there?
- I finally banged a rock star
- When do you know a lawyer is telling the truth?
- Drinking together
- What’s the difference between a trampoline and a lawyer?
- Why did the moron throw the butter out the window?
- Where’s my Rolex?
- Why did the blonde bring a gun to the wedding?