A guy walks into a bar and asks for a beer. He chugs it, looks into his pocket and asks for another beer. He chugs that beer, looks into his pocket and asks for another.
The man does this a few more times until the bartender asks, “How come you ask for a beer, chug it, then look in your pocket?”
The man says, “Because there is a picture of my wife in my pocket and I’m gonna keep drinking till she looks good enough for me to go home.”
Read more jokes
- Beer drinker
- Why beers are better than girls
- A nose walks into a bar and asks for a drink.
- All the good stuff is gone
- Who killed Abraham Lincoln
- Mother of Six
- Drinking together
- This guy is having an affair
- Some strangers sit at the bar
- Stamps for the Christmas cards