A small guy enters an elevator and notices a huge guy standing next to him. The big guy looks down at him.
“7 foot tall, 350 pounds, 20 inch d**k, 3 pound left ball, 3 pound right ball, Turner Brown.” Hearing this, the small guy faints! The big guy picks up the small guy and brings him to, slapping his face and shaking him.
“Excuse me, but what did you say?”
“7 foot tall, 350 pounds, 20 inch d**k, 3 pound left ball, 3 pound right ball, my name is Turner Brown.”
“Thank God. I thought you said, ‘turn around.'”
Read more jokes
- You’ve got mail
- Lying in bed in a hospital with an oxygen mask over his mouth
- The seven dwarfs in Rome
- Caddy comments – part 2
- Family reunion
- How do you get a pound of meat out of a fly?
- What do you call Charlie Brown with no legs?
- Your girlfriend says she’s gained five pounds in the last month
- Dad I’m tired of walking in circles
- If a woman could change a man into any mammal, what would it be?