A man walks into a bar with a cheese sandwich under his arm. “A pint of Guinness for me and the cheese sandwich,” he says to the barman.
“I’m sorry, sir,” replies the barman, “we don’t serve food in here.”
Read more jokes
- When the fly drops five inches
- A nose walks into a bar and asks for a drink.
- Wedding cake
- Why did the hipster burn his tongue?
- Yo’ Mama is so poor, she strips at Chuck E. Cheese for tokens
- Drinking together
- Genius, my ass
- Lying in bed in a hospital with an oxygen mask over his mouth
- Stamps for the Christmas cards
- A blind man walks into a bar with his seeing-eye dog