I’ll try being nicer if you’ll try being smarter.
I have plenty of talent and vision. I just don’t care.
I’m not being rude. You’re just insignificant.
I will always cherish the initial misconceptions I had about you.
It might look like I’m doing nothing, but at the cellular level, I’m really quite busy.
I see you’ve set aside this special time to humiliate yourself in public.
I don’t have an attitude problem. You have a perception problem.
Read more jokes
- Things I learned from movies (III)
- Your girlfriend says she’s gained five pounds in the last month
- If you want that extension I can put it in, no extra charge
- If you were a phaser, you’d be set on “stunning”
- She will not jump
- Yo’ Mama and the Red Lobster
- How does a man plan for the future?
- The problem with political jokes
- Accidents in the backseat can cause children
- Where’s the toast