Two immigrants arrive in the United States and are discussing the difference between the Old Country and the U.S. One of them says that he’s heard that people in the U.S. eat dogs, and if they’re going to fit in, they better eat dogs as well. So they head to the nearest hot dog stand and order two ‘dogs.’ The first guy unwraps his, looks at it, and nervously looks at his friend.
“What part did you get?”
Read more jokes
- Things I learned from movies (II)
- She will not jump
- A pirate walks into a bar with a steering wheel on his pants
- Waiting for pizza boy
- 50% for doing it all through the muffler
- User interface
- Why beers are better than girls
- Drinking together
- Which part of my body do you like the best?
- It’s very stressful becoming a parent