Mike and Rob were laying tile on a roof when a sudden gust of wind came and knocked down their ladder.
“I have an idea,” said Mike. “We’ll throw you down, and then you can pick up the ladder.”
“What, do you think I’m stupid?” Rob replied.” I have an idea. I’ll shine my flashlight, and you can climb down on the beam of light.”
“What, do you think I’m stupid?” Mike answers. “You’ll just turn off the flashlight when I’m halfway there.”
Read more jokes
- Things I learned from movies (I)
- It’s called the Twist
- Working on a preacher’s car
- Everyone who thinks they’re stupid, stand up!
- Constant bickering
- Why did the ram fall off the cliff?
- You’ll be so fat after Thanksgiving
- How many frat boys does it take to screw in a light bulb?
- What’s a polygon?
- What did one wall say to the other