A very successful lawyer parked his brand-new Lexus in front of his office, ready to show it off to his colleagues. As he got out, a truck passed too close and completely tore the door off of the driver’s side. The counselor immediately grabbed his cell phone, dialed 911, and within minutes a policeman pulled up. Before the officer had a chance to ask any questions, the lawyer started screaming hysterically. His Lexus, which he had just picked up the day before, was now completely ruined and would never be the same, no matter what the body shop did to it.
When the lawyer finally wound down from his ranting and raving, the officer shook his head in disgust and disbelief.
– I can’t believe how materialistic you lawyers are, he said; you are so focused on your possessions that you don’t notice anything else.
– How can you say such a thing? asked the lawyer.
The cop replied:
– Don’t you know that your left arm is missing from the elbow down? It must have been torn off when the truck hit you.
– Ahhh! screamed the lawyer, Where’s my Rolex?!
Read more jokes
- The lawyers’ word processor
- Who killed Abraham Lincoln
- I finally banged a rock star
- Which part of my body do you like the best?
- Do I have to stick my head in the fence?
- How many lawyer jokes are there?
- Yo’ Mama’s hair is so full of dandruff
- You have to tell her where I was last night
- Genius, my ass
- When do you know a lawyer is telling the truth?