I think the moment you’re in a relationship, you should be supplied with your own court stenographer – you know, that person that sits in the courtroom and types down every word that is said. How many of you in your relationship have ever had to say to your mate, ‘I did not say that! No, you thought I said that!’ Wouldn’t you love to be able to go, ‘Uh, Mrs. Johnson could you read the minutes back of yesterday, please?’
Read more jokes
- All the good stuff is gone
- You’ve got mail
- You should make love to a woman for the first time only after
- Sunblock on my back
- A successful businessman flew to Vegas for the weekend to gamble
- William mind your own business?
- Things I learned from movies (I)
- Things I learned from movies (II)
- What do tofu and a dildo have in common?
- My lips are registered weapons